Monday, November 5, 2012

Run. Bike. Wine.

This weekend was a fun, but busy one.

Friday night, our friends hosted a Halloween in November party. We hadn't been to a party in a while, so it was fun to hang out with friends, play games, and dress up in fun costumes. I didn't get any good photos of the costumes, but there were some really great ones, including a few characters from Frankenweinie, and Hulk Hogan

Since I got to bed pretty late Friday night, I slept in on Saturday morning. I decided sleep was a little more important to me than making it out to the trail for an early morning run. I still got out for a 12-miler starting around 11am. It was a beautiful day, and perfect for a run.

Besides the run, I spent most of the day running errands and having some quality time with Ry. We've been busy the last few weeks, so it was nice to catch up with each other! We went out to a nice dinner and watched a movie (Snow White and the Huntsman -- it was good!) at home.



On Sunday we went on a biking wine tour called Giro D'Vino in Lodi, CA with Matt & Raechel. It was an absolutely gorgeous day! So amazing. We did almost 40 miles of biking and stopped at a bunch of wineries. Lunch was served at a winery in the middle, and we had a hot meal at the end too. Some of our favorite wineries of the day were Cycles Gladiator, and Harney Lane.

Boneshaker tattoos at Cycles Gladiator

Another great weekend in the books. Today I'm fighting a stuffy nose, and planning on going to bed early to make sure I don't have a cold all week!


What did you do over the weekend? 

Anyone seen any good movies lately? We recently saw Looper at the theater, and really liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...