Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


This morning I ran the Run to Feed the Hungry. They said they were expecting record attendance this year! It was a beautiful morning to be out on the road with so many people!!


Kept the outfit fun with lots of pink! Work my ProCompression socks, pink long sleeve tech t from last week's Davis Turkey Trot, and my new pink BIC Band.

Today I am thankful for my amazing family and friends, especially my wonderful,supportive husband. For the smiles and laughter that are present every day. I am thankful for moving my body and my health, and for being able to continue learning every day.

Hope everyone has a great day today!

Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...