Thursday, October 11, 2012

Three Things Thursday

1. Yesterday I got a pedicure with a friend, and it was fabulous. My little piggies feel rejuvenated. I think they need to be rewarded every once in a while for putting them through the pounding of run training!

2. I'm still pretty pumped about how well the Urban Cow Half went last weekend. I know it wasn't a PR, but I had been feeling a little unsure about how well my training would prepare me for a half marathon since so many of my runs were slow paced with a low heart rate.

3. The Nike Women's Half is only a few more days away. Training has been tricky to fit in this week with a busy work schedule. I'm planning to get in some light yoga on Friday, another short run on Saturday morning to stay loose. I'm really looking forward to the weekend, as well as the race. Two friends are running a new distance for them. I get to see a girl friend I haven't seen in almost 4 months! And Ryan and I will be relaxing in Napa on Sunday and Monday just for a little date getaway! Awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I can't remember the last time I had a pedicure....which probably means I really need one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you totally should! I don't get them that often, but sometimes its nice to treat yourself.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...