Thursday, September 27, 2012

Three Things Thursday

I've seen "Three Things Thursday" on a few other blogs, and I thought it might be a good way for you all to get to know me a little better as I'm getting into this whole new blog adventure. So... here goes!

1. I have "lax ligaments", which has resulted in 3 surgeries. 2 on my knees, which I mentioned in this post, and one on my shoulder. The ACL surgeries on my knees were in 2000 and 2001. The shoulder surgery was in 2007.

{can't believe I'm posting this photo, but here I am with the UltraSlingII. rocked that thing for 2 months straight!}

2. I have slowly moved my way across the country. I grew up in Rochester, NY and went to the University of Delaware for my undergrad. Then, I decided to continue my education and got my MS at the University of Minnesota. Today, I'm still in grad school at the University of California, Davis for my PhD. Where to next? Not really sure yet.

3. My husband and I were married in September 2009. We met in Delaware where we both played on the ultimate frisbee team (Go Sideshow Ultimate!) We didn't start dating until just before I graduated, but the long-distance thing worked out for us. And we lived happily ever after.

{photo credit: FotoImpressions}


Have you ever had ACL or shoulder surgery? Even if yes, don't let it stop you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...