Saturday, December 22, 2012

Holidays at Home

Sorry I have been a little MIA lately! Earlier this week was a little crazy with getting ready to travel, and now we are in upstate NY visiting my parents for the holidays.

So far it has been wonderful. We made it East without too many flight issues, even though there were big storms in Denver. Since we got to NY, we have visited with friends and family, wrapped Christmas gifts and eaten lots of cookies! Ryan and I have been trying to go to the gym most days, doing both some running and weight lifting.

Posting will continue to be light through the new year, but I will do my best to post when I can. I hope everyone enjoys their holidays! Spend time with those you love and care about.

What are you doing for the holidays?

4 comments:

  1. HappyHolidays!! Enjoy all the family time! I'm so glad to have found your blog and have "seen" you complete your first marathon!! I hope that's me next year! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you had a wonderful holiday too! Looking forward to following you through your marathon training in 2013!

      Delete
  2. I'm way behind so I'll just say: happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...